2022 Volkswagen Jetta Technology and Comfort Features
And How to Find the Brand-New VW Jetta for Sale at Your Local Volkswagen Dealer
Year in and year out, the VW Jetta is consistently one of our top sellers at Volkswagen dealers all over the nation. People can’t get enough of this sporty little compact vehicle, and the 2022 model aims to continue the legacy of reliability and low cost of ownership it established way back in the 1970s.
Let’s start with what’s on every car-buyer’s mind – the price. The base level trim for the 2022 VW Jetta has a starting MSRP of $20,365, which makes this a steal for a vehicle in its class. But wait, it gets better. There are three trim levels above the baseline trim, the highest of which is the SEL trim, which clocks in at a starting MSRP of $28,095 and features every bell and whistle VW engineers could pack into the Jetta.
So, what exactly do you get with the SEL trim level? Let’s run through all the comfort features and driving technology that you can expect with the 2022 Volkswagen Jetta.
IQ.DRIVE – The Very Best in Driver Assistance Features
Taking to the road in the VW Jetta means being able to hit the ground running with confidence. And nothing inspires confidence more than safety, which is why IQ.DRIVE is considered by many drivers to be the new standard in driver assistance features. The IQ.DRIVE package includes:
- Travel Assist
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Active Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Traffic Alert
- Front Assist
- Emergency Assist (automatic transmission only)
- Lane Assist
Drivers of the new VW Jetta for sale will have a rear-view camera system, which makes backing out of the driveway and parallel parking a breeze. The 2022 VW Jetta is the car that has eyes everywhere, always on the look-out for your safety.
All the Important Info About Your Jetta, Right in One Place – The VW Digital Cockpit
VW Digital Cockpit is an innovative and clear way to display messages, service reminders, and gauge information – right in one high-resolution display. All those dashboard gauges from years past have been brought into the digital age, showing you the following info in 1440 x 540-pixel resolution:
- Fuel economy
- Driving range
- Safety features
Introducing myVW – Taking Convenience to the Next Level in the 2022 VW Jetta
Car ownership should be easy and convenient, and the engineers and designers at Volkswagen took that to heart when creating the myVW suite of features.
The myVW app further elevates how you and your car interact and includes the following features:
- Remote start
- Remote lock/unlock
- Remote horn honk
- Remote light flash
- Sync with Alexa
- Custom vehicle alerts (boundary, speed, curfew, and more)
- Service and maintenance reminder alerts
- Service history log
- Roadside assistance request
- Shows last parked location (great for when you park at a stadium or theme park)
Other Cool Features that Make the 2022 VW Jetta a Dream to Drive
The beauty of the new VW Jetta for sale is that it has plenty of other convenience and comfort features that are sure to appeal to any driver. By going with the Jetta’s SEL trim, you’re guaranteed to get all the high-end features and technological bells and whistles. Some of the favorites among drivers and reviewers include:
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto
- Satellite radio capability
- BeatsAudio sound system
- Ambient and front accent lighting
- 6-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory
- Heated front and rear outboard seats
- Sport bolstered comfort seats with contrast stitching
- Leather-wrapped, heated multi-function steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Climatronic® dual-zone automatic climate control
- Driving Mode Selection
- Electromechanical power steering with variable assistance
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Discover Media touchscreen navigation system with 8″ color display, proximity sensor, AM/FM/HD radio and voice control
- 2 front USB-C data ports and 1 center USB-C charging port
- Wireless smartphone charger and Bluetooth® technology with audio streaming for compatible devices
How to Get the Brand-New VW Jetta Through Your Local Volkswagen Dealer
Clearly, the VW Jetta is pretty impressive on paper, but will it live up to expectations once you finally get behind the wheel?
The only way to know for sure is to test drive one for yourself by contacting your local Volkswagen dealer. VW Clear Lake is conveniently located at 15100 Gulf Fwy. in Houston. Simply come down to our dealership and let your sales associate know you want to test drive the 2022 VW Jetta.
Not in the market for a Jetta? No problem!
VW Clear Lake has plenty of new cars, used cars and certified pre-owned vehicles that have undergone a 100+ point inspection. Don’t forget to check out our specials for more great deals on VW products and services.
Are you a current VW owner in need of routine maintenance or service? Contact the VW service center to make your appointment.